Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Blogs

I'm new to Blogs....recently I've started reading a few blogs of people I know. Each blog has it's own format. I'm not sure which format I'm going to use..... one i've seen doesn't use any caps or much punctuation. i think that'd be a good format for me since i stink at all that stuff. however, i think that it's almost harder to write without caps, also what would that do to my horrible spelling/grammer/punctuation prob?

If you'd like to read a much better blog than mine go to my friend Jen's blog (www.jenslog.com). She writes about all sorts of cool things. She has a lot of great thoughts.

My question with blogs is......Pratt is crying....gotta' run.

2 comments:

JT said...

This site is fantastic!!!

Love that Baby Boy!!!

He must have his Grandpa"s eyes.

Our Blog said...

I think that he looks a LOT like his grandpa!